Bruce R. Epstein is the founder and principal attorney at the Law Offices of Bruce R. Epstein, a bankruptcy law firm located in Youngstown and Warren and serving residents of Ohio's Mahoning Valley with professional advice and representation in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Mr. Epstein is certified as a Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification, a non-profit organization sponsored by the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Commercial Law League of America, whose programs are accredited by the American Bar Association.
Early in his legal career, Mr. Epstein served as Law Clerk to Chief Judge Frank J. Battisti of the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio. He also served on the Initial Strategic Planning Committee for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio. Mr. Epstein established his own firm in 1981, focusing exclusively in the area of bankruptcy law.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- Trumbull County Bar Association
- Bench/Bar Retreat, US Bankruptcy Court (Northern District of Ohio) "Ethics Panel"
- Continuing Education for Lawyers LLC "Chapter 13 Auto Treatment Post-reform"
- Mahoning Co Bar Association "Mortgage Issues in Chapter 13"
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Eastern Ohio "Mortgages in Bankruptcy"
- National Business Institute"Aligning Your Practice With the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005"
- National Business Institute "Means Test in Chapter 7"
- National Business Institute "Consumer Bankruptcy Issues"
- O’Neill Great Lakes Regional Bankruptcy Conference "Valuation and Lien Rights in Consumer Cases"
- Trumbull County Bar Association "Basic Bankruptcy"
- Trumbull County Bar Association "Bankruptcy Issues in a Changing Real Estate Market"
- White-Williams Annual Seminar, Akron and Stark County Bar Associations "What Every Chapter 7 Lawyer Needs to Know About Chapter 13"
- White-Williams Annual Institute "Vehicle Loans in Chapter 13"
- YSU Annual Tax Institute "Bankruptcy and Trusts"